Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Best School Beach Clean Up


Hi my name is Lucy and I go to Paihia School. My school did a beach clean up, I found heaps of rubbish some girls in my class found 381 smokes on the ground that is a lot and there were 5-8 bottle lids stuck in the ground we had to dig them out it was very hard. We were doing this so all the birds and sea creatures won’t eat all your yuck rubbish and get sick. In my opinion make sure you don’t leave your rubbish on the ground for other people like us to pick them up

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy
    My name is Mataio I am from Pammure Bridge School it is awesome that your school did a beach clean up. It is kind of disgusting that some girls in your school found 381 smokes on the ground they should put up a sign saying smoke free area don't you think. It is good that your school cleaned up the beach. what do you think would happen if a bird came along an ate some of the smokes the girls found in your school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,

    My name is Zahra, and I am from Panmure Bridge School. It's awesome that you are helping the environment by picking up rubbish from your local beach. I like how you cared for the birds and had to dig out the bottle lids. Were there lots of rubbish on the beach or not?

    From Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy
    My name is Sylis and I am from Panmure Bridge School. It is great to see that someone is helping to clean the beach. I agree that people shouldn't leave there rubbish around.

    From Sylis

    ReplyDelete